Link Dump Friday №107
Hello, and thank you for reading Link Dump Friday. Due to an abnormally high volume of words, your ability to read may be delayed more than usual. Please be patient, your attention is important to us. A representative will be with you shortly.
- PongOut AE - Sometimes I wake up in the morning and think: Gee, I want to play Pong, but I really want to play Breakout, too. What's a sleepy-headed casual gamer to do? PLAY BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! You'll be surprised how well it works.
- Bubble Cannon - A nice little physics-based matching game from Gaz, creator of Super Stacker 2 and Particle Blaster. Fire bubbles, bump like-colored ones three times to make them disappear, and let nothing come near the spikes at the bottom!
- Snake Runner - Like snake but, you know, different. Pilot an infinitely long snake through each stage, collecting coins before reaching the goal at the end. As always, if you hit a wall or your own tail, you lose. Oh, and heh, snakes can't run, they don't have legs!
- Black White Car - I have a car that can turn into a worm-like thingie and scoot underground. I also have a helicopter that my car can stick to. I use these abilities to avoid rocks and birds and stuff, but I also use it to collect money that's just, you know, floating around. I'm awesome like that.
- The Linear RPG - Use the right arrow key to progress the story and get further in the game. Use the left arrow key to do just the opposite. As you move, you gain experience points and lose hit points from the battles you instantaneously encounter. Wanna walk further without kicking the bucket? Level grind on earlier parts of the line. Think this one makes a statement about role playing games of today?
- Gawpsters - Connect the fluffy gawpsters by drawing lines between them, careful not to let other colors bump into your matrix. Grab power-ups to slow down the gawpsters movement or do other nifty, helpful things.