I've been having a lot of fun lately playing this old-school style, top-down shmup (shoot-em-up) called Hurricane developed by Nuvorm in the Netherlands. Along the lines of the arcade classic Galaga, this one has power-ups to increase shields and weapons with lots of cool pyro-technic particle effects. There is also a downloadable PC version of the game available (for $15) that includes a level editor to create your own custom levels, if that's your thing. Hurricane comes courtesy of Mini-Clip, where they host lots of other free flash games as well.
JiG is on Patreon and Needs You! Click here for more information
also on Jayisgames
> chrpa— This week the Weekday Escape presents three games from the past. It's Retro Edition time! Magical Esklavos takes you to the blue foggy forest where wild calla flowers grow and shining gemstones can be found in the grass. With Petithima... ...
- Corpse Box Racers by Jamilworm 10 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°7 by Paul 10 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°7 by kktkkr 13 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°7 by Paul 17 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°7 by kktkkr 18 hours ago
Display 5 more comments
Limit to the last 5 comments