I've been having a lot of fun lately playing this old-school style, top-down shmup (shoot-em-up) called Hurricane developed by Nuvorm in the Netherlands. Along the lines of the arcade classic Galaga, this one has power-ups to increase shields and weapons with lots of cool pyro-technic particle effects. There is also a downloadable PC version of the game available (for $15) that includes a level editor to create your own custom levels, if that's your thing. Hurricane comes courtesy of Mini-Clip, where they host lots of other free flash games as well.
JiG is on Patreon and Needs You! Click here for more information
also on Jayisgames
> chrpa— It's Wednesday, it's time for a short break - luckily, Weekday Escape is here! Summer is over in the Northern Hemisphere and it's more time for indoor activities. The first and the shortest game by Vitamin Hana takes us to... ...
- Katabasis by kdausman 4 minutes ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°5 by kktkkr 4 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°5 by kktkkr 5 hours ago
- Weekday Escape N°155 by Darxide 10 hours ago
- Cube Escape - The Cave by gardenscap. 2 days ago
Display 5 more comments
Limit to the last 5 comments