DonationCoder has just announced the prize list, valued over $15,000, and two-Part deadline (Dec 22 and Dec 31) for its Accessibility Game Programming Competition. Prizes include tickets to the 2007 Game Developers Conference among other goodies of interest to game developers.
Games entered must be either audio-only, or controllable with a single button. Games may be playable online (Adobe Flash, etc.) or downloadable for Mac/Windows/Linux/etc. Authors retain all rights.
For full details visit the contest page on the DonationCoder website.Prize List:
- Classic and Giga Passes to the 2007 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco from March 5th-9th (CMP/GDC/IGDA)
- Two sets of the complete audio proceedings on cd for years 2004, 2005, and 2006 of the Game Developers Conference (CMP/GDC)
- Complete Game Programming Gems Series vols. 1 thru 6 (Charles River)
- Torque Game Engine and Torque Game Builder (GarageGames)
- SFX Kit Sound Effect Library (Sound-Ideas.com)
- Xtreme Bundle Sound Effect Library (SoundLabel)
- Gamestudio A6 Commercial (Conitec)
- Dark Game SDK (TheGameCreators)
DonationCoder.com is an online community of developers and software connoisseurs. It hosts an active discussion forum, a unique micro-donation system, and a large collection of exclusive donationware programs.