Nate Rode, an RIT colleague, has created a helpful tutorial for anyone interested in learning how to program basic 2D game physics such as velocity, acceleration and gravity into their games, and he explains how to apply them to running, jumping and throwing or passing. The interactive Flash tutorial contains examples with animation that illustrate the concepts covered, as well as settings that can be changed on-the-fly. Click.
JiG is on Patreon and Needs You! Click here for more information
also on Jayisgames
> chrpa— Hi! It´s time for a break, three escape games are coming on Weekday Escape! You can escape from reality to a virtual world for a while! And then find your way out from three places and come back relaxed, and... ...
- Spent by JiggaMan 10 hours ago
- The Witness by houseworki. 14 hours ago
- Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective by littleghos. 14 hours ago
- Where is 2017? by kktkkr yesterday
- Where is 2017? by Paul 2 days ago
Display 5 more comments
Limit to the last 5 comments