On the topic of game design competitions, Brian Crecente over at Kotaku sends word that he's currently running a game design challenge to create a game about teen dating violence without using any violence. There is a $1,000 first prize up for grabs and the deadline is May 15th. For a complete list of the official rules, visit the JenniferAnn.org website.
JiG is on Patreon and Needs You! Click here for more information
also on Jayisgames
> chrpa— It's escape time again! It's Wednesday with a new Weekday Escape! This week are games vacation themed (again). Game by Funkyland takes us to a beautiful historical city, though all we can see is a hotel room, in fact.... ...
> chrpa— Hi! Three little big adventures are waiting for you this week on Weekday Escape! With Lutaru you visit lonely rock island, maybe artificial, maybe in another world, with strange devices around. You can take a break in Yonashi's room then,... ...
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°6 by Jeff 17 minutes ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°6 by chrpa 3 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°6 by kktkkr 7 hours ago
- Katabasis by kdausman 11 hours ago
- Weekday Escape - Retro Edition N°6 by kktkkr 15 hours ago
Display 5 more comments
Limit to the last 5 comments