Virtual Villagers 2 is here!
Like a ton of bricks falling on your shopping cart filled with bread and eggs, Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children has hit the web. The follow-up to the monumentally successful village sim keeps the same formula as the original but adds all new puzzles, events, collectibles and more. Here are just a few of the new features:
- Explore a new part of the island, the west shore.
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Children resemble their parents.
- Build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your villagers.
- Award your wisest villagers with totems to customize your village.
- Care for your weak and sick in a tropical hospital.
Head over to Arcade Town to download the demo (currently Windows only). If you want to help us out here at JIG Casual Gameplay, order the full version. Soon we'll feature a full Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children review along with some free games to give away.
Catch up on the series with our review of the first Virtual Villagers game.
Note: All comments originally posted here have been moved to the Virtual Villagers 2 review page. Please use that page to post your comments and questions about the game. Thank you!