JiG is on Patreon and Needs You! Click here for more information

Mobile games you loved

iPhone and iPad Games

Hey, there are too few really good mobile games so let's share some!

2 Replies | Add another Reply

2 Replies

Dabsydoodle October 30, 2017 10:18 PM

"WorldNeverLand - Elnea Kingdom" is a fun and free app! I don't know if its on the app store but it is on google play and I personally enjoy it quite a bit. It plays like an mmorpg but is mostly single player with a lot of npcs. I'm normally a loner when I play mmos so I enjoyed the game a lot. You create a character and begin as a traveler, doing quests and odd jobs to earn enough in game currency to become a citizen. Depending on what jobs you do you can land a job as a knight, farmer, scholar, priest, or miner. You can start a family and when your child is old enough, you play as them and continue the legacy. It's an interesting game and they continue to update it and even hold special limited time events that add a bit of a multiplayer aspect. I recommend checking it out.

Mystic Messenger - Okay many of you may have heard of this game as it is really popular, especially among fans of otome/date sims but I'll try explain it without spoiling too much. The game begins when you get a suspicious text from someone asking you to complete a certain task for them. If you comply, you end up in an active chatroom, which you soon find out was supposed to be confidential. They trust you and come to the (*cough*random*cough*) conclusion that it is fate you ended up in their chatroom, albeit suspicious. They introduce themselves as the RFA (Rika's Fundraising Association), a charitable organization that used to host parties to raise funds for those in need. The parties stopped when the coordinator and co-founder, Rika, died. They decide that to make you the new coordinator, in charge of inviting guests to the party. The game has a rather intricate plot and various ways the story could play out that differs depending on which route you play. It plays in real time and one route is a total of 11 days. There are three stories available (Casual story, Deep story, and the new 'Another' story) as well as two DLCs. It is voice-acted and simulates text and phone calls. The app, available on Apple and Android devices, is free though it offers in app purchases. I personally enjoyed this game so much with it's colorful, perfectly imperfect characters and jazzy soundtrack. The gameplay was unique from other otome games I have played and the phonecalls really give an extra pinch of immersion to it. It's quite time consuming but well worth a try.

Jimi-Kare: My Quiet Boyfriend is a simple sort of idle clicker game. You play as a high-school girl who was randomly selected to compete in the school's beauty contest, along with another extremely shy classmate of yours. He was a childhood friend of yours and you spend the game trying to boost his confidence. You tap away negative thoughts and tap in positive ones. Everytime you level up, you unlock more of the story and eventually the game branches and depending on how you choose, can unlock one of four endings. It isn't very lengthy but a nice little distraction that does not require much effort. While it is a pretty clean game, I do want to note that one of the endings is a little dark so keep that in mind if you decide to check it out. It is a free app and is on the Google play store and maaaaybe the app store but I can't remember for sure.

My Horse Prince. Goodness gracious this game is strange. It is parody on otome and female-oriented games and is not meant to be taken seriously but this doesn't make it any less weirder. It is another idle clicker that unlocks more story as you level up. You play as a girl who visits a farm, finds a horse that looks like your average anime pretty boy, and somehow manage to become the owner of this horse. It is a light-hearted and humorous game that doesn't require much effort or thought. All for the nice price of free.

Those are a few suggestions! I hope they were helpful!

hii,
i like mobile games,best time pass,my favorite is candy crush,temple run.
ISO 9001 Certification in Chennai
ISO 27001 Certification in Bangalore

^ Scroll Up | Homepage >

Leave a comment [top of page]

Please consider creating a Casual Gameplay account if you're a regular visitor here, as it will allow us to create an even better experience for you. Sign-up here!
  • PLEASE UNDERSTAND SITE POLICIES BEFORE POSTING COMMENTS
  • You may use limited HTML tags for style:
    (a href, b, br/, strong, em, ul, ol, li, code, spoiler)
    HTML tags begin with a less-than sign: < and end with a greater-than sign: >. Always. No exceptions.
  • To post spoilers, please use spoiler tags: <spoiler> example </spoiler>
    If you need help understanding spoiler tags, read the spoiler help.
  • Please Preview your comment before posting, especially when using spoilers!
  • No link dropping, no domains as names; do not spam, and do not advertise! (rel="nofollow" in use)
Want to see more? Try the All Games page
Good fortune (and fun!) will come to those who dig through the archives.
Rullo

Recent Comments

Display 5 more comments
Limit to the last 5 comments

Game of the week

League of Light: The Game Collector's Edition

Your Favorite Games edit

add
Save links to your favorite games here. Use the Favorites editor.

Monthly Archives