MochiAds: now open to everyone!
Today is a special day for the Flash game development community, as it is the day that MochiAds throws open its doors to everyone. Previously an invitation-only closed beta, anyone with a Flash game and a dream can now sign-up to begin earning ad revenue through MochiAds.
You have probably seen MochiAds at work (and in play!) before when viewing any one of thousands of Flash games that use them already. They are the short image ads that are displayed while a game is loading, or sometimes that appear in between levels of a game.
Adding MochiAds to your game is very easy, and it's FREE. There is absolutely no cost to use the service. You can even use MochiAds to host your game, too! Also free. No, there are no strings attached at all.
Here are a few highlights of the program:
- Absolutely free
- Simple to use
- No contracts, no exclusivity required
- Host your games with MochiAds at no charge
- Turn ads on or off any time you wish, even per domain. For example: Don't want to display ads on your own site, but do want to show ads when your game is hosted elsewhere? No problem.
- By joining the MochiAds network, you will benefit also from its distribution partners that can serve to extend your reach and increase exposure for your work.
- Here's a sample of what the MochiAds dashboard looks like
Yes, it's a very special day for Flash game developers. Head on over to MochiAds and get signed up today. :)
MochiAds is from the good people at Mochi Media, friends of the Flash game development community and the same people responsible for MochiBot, a simple to use script that you can add to your Flash games for free tracking and statistics.