I can't get the second blob to come out.
The man goes in the house, I click the window and he slams it shut but nothign happens.
How to get the second blob out?
Thats a glich. I was having the same problem today with the second blob not coming out. I was playing Hapland 2 on foon.whatever and it just would not work. I tried to play it on a different site (kontraband.com) and it gave me no problems.. Its just a dumb glitch.
If you fly the crow over when the monster truck pops out of the crate, the truck stops and the bird flies down into the water, killing the blob and then coming back up only to be run over by the truck, now co-piloted by the second blob! I have played this game for 54 hours straight with no sleep or food and I may be hallucinating. Great game, if you're a stickman like me with no arms 0-
I needed that walkthrough. Didn't realise the stairs moved or that the clouds explode. The second blob IS the glitch though, just don't scare the original blob off the building until you've got the fishing pole guy into his door.
wheres da window!! WAHHH
cant freakin get da 2nd blob ouT!!
where is the second blob? it wont come out!!!
the second blob won't come out, unless you summon the third blob first. I hope this helps
this game rocks my socks!
umm... Guys...(and girls) If you can't find the window or the doorbell, you must either have serious problems, or the place where you are playing the game is stuffed.
I had been playing this game for about an hour, but couldn't work it out. I then found this walkthrough(the one above) and finished it in about 2 minutes(except I had to start agian because someone said thier was two blob, when there isn't) Thier is only supposed to be one blob, and I finished it with one blob. You just have to wait till the end before you open the window.
Also, I was playing around with the truck and the blob. If you kill the blob, get in the monster truck, and jump over the mine before the guy catches the fish, the man driving the monster truck gets hooked on the fishing line(I found this pretty funny).
any second blob wont come out
u may fix it with the green one
You don't need 2 Bloobs. Wait until you can use the water-lever to make the water flow right until you send the first Bloob to the water. This first Bloob will blow up the water bomb.
What window scares the blob? :-\ I don't see a window
10/10 simple as, no walkthrough required!
i couldnt scare a second blob out of the window so i improvised all the way from pretty much the beginning...this game rocks
1. Click light switch on top of castle ñ turns light on
2. Click light ñ focuses on balls
3. Click bird ñ picks up ball and flies
4. Click first cloud (timing) ñ ball takes out antennas
5. Click red dot sign ñ changes to green arrow
6. Click trap door beside sign ñ opens
7. Click yellow arrow under sign ñ sends stickman down hole
8. Click green arrow ñ changes to red dot
9. Click crate to right of stickman ñ stickman throws grenade
10. Click yellow arrow (timing) ñ grenade blows up house door
11. Click white cover of crate repeatedly ñ drops to create ramp
12. Click stickman ñ will go into house
13. Click underground motor switch ñ lights up motor
14. Click right blue arrow of motor ñ motor spins
15. Click stairs ñ moves to the right
16. Ring doorbell ñ stickman goes up to catapult lever
17. Click bird ñ picks up ball and flies
18. Click second cloud (timing) ñ ball drops into catapult
19. Click first cloud ñ green slime comes out
20. Click first cloud ñ It explodes
21. (Quickly) Click stickman ñ ball flies, catches fire, explodes castle mine
22. Click top level castle stickman ñ drops to second level
23. Click trap door under stained glass ñ stickman drops to third level with fly
24. (Quickly) Click fan repeatedly ñ sends fly to bother other stickman
25. (Quickly) Click stickman on second level ñ crosses safely under box
26. Click stickman on left of third level ñ drops to lever on first level
27. Click gray arrow on base of castle ñ switches water flow to right
28. Click stickman on first level ñ water begins to flow
29. Click stickman on second level ñ wooden trap door opens
30. Click stickman on third level ñ box falls, fish jumps out, gets hooked
31. Click stickman on first level ñ stops water flow
32. Click fisherman ñ eats fish, jumps to roof of castle
33. Click fisherman again ñ lights torch
34. Click stickman on first level ñ water flows again
35. Click red dot sign ñ changes to green arrow
36. Click yellow arrow ñ sends stickman into house
37. Click house window ñ scares blob to ground
38. Click blob ñ sends it into water, explodes underwater mine
39. Click left blue arrow of motor ñ motor spins in other direction
40. Click stairs ñ moves to the left beside large crate
41. Click doorbell ñ stickman walks to steps and goes up
42. Click crate when stickman is at top of stairs (timing) ñ he falls in, truck busts out
43. Click underwater gate (timing) ñ truck drives through, stickman lights last torch
44. Close all remaining underground switches ñ PORTAL OPENED!
this is the the best game going at the moment
what everyone else said.
I seriously think that something is wrong with my computer. The game loads, there's NO clouds and the stickman wont even walk down the trap door at the very beginning of the game, even when i follow the instructions. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!
Guys, noticed a few things:
1) You can save the house arrow by clicking on the stick it is suspended from when you puff the bomb towards the door. I think this is intended, there is an arrow pointing to it on the house. This helps to allow only using one blob to solve the game.
2) You can get the car to jump the mine by turning the water flow on to the left. The extra current allows the car to clear the mine. Unfortunately, if you have the bomb still there, the blob will also be there and eats the car, hooking the guy.
3) If I left the fishing guy up on the roof without clicking him into the first torch door, and then exploded the water mine with the truck or blob, the roof guy would disappear. Weird bug.
this is other solution. i have tried solution above but it does not work ñ i can not get second blob (green thing). i suspect that there are some slightly different versions of the game or Kyle is right about those flash settings. mine says: ì10/10 V6.î after completing it my way...
1. switch on the light in upper-left corner and turn reflector so it lights the balls and then click the bird, it will take one of the balls, then click the left cloud, odour will make the bird drop the ball on electric thing and make it explode. click the bird once again, and then second cloud to supply catapult.
2. click the red dot near catapult, it will turn into green arrow, then open gray lid. click yellow arrow to make stickman go into the hole. change green arrow back into red dot then click on the crate on the right - keep clicking yellow arrow and the bomb thrown by the stickman will blow the door on the right.(you can spare red arrow by clicking on the wooden plank in appropriate moment, but there is no need to do so, it would complicate following steps a bit ;) )
3.close the switch under the stickman, it will power on the stairmover. move the pink plank on the crate so it falls then click the stickman, he will go into the house. turn stairmover to go right (lower-right arrow should light blue) and move the stair by clicking it.
4. ring the bell, stickman will climb to the catapult lever. blow the left cloud by clicking it twice and make stickman launch catapult (TIMING is important), the acid rain will turn the ball into fireball which will destroy the flag and blow the mine. click the top stickman, he will fall to the lower floor.
5. click gray lid in top right corner. keep clicking on the fan in the wall (there is a gray arrow pointing on it) to make the fly disturb the other stickman. once the fly passes through the fan, click the bottom stickman he will walk safely underneath the suspended crate (TIMING is important).
6. click all three stickman on the left, crate will fall, trapdoor will open, fish will get into water and the most left stickman will get in place to operate water current lever.
7. turn the flow arrow to the right and click stickman to turn it on. the fisherman will catch the fish. turn the flow off. click on fisherman, he will eat the fish and jump to the roof. click again he will go into the house and light the first torch.
8.turn the dot into arrow again and light it (yellow arrow) stickman will go into the house. turn the flow back on, open window to scare green blob. click on it, it will go into the water eating one of the crates and die pacifying the mine.
9. move stair left and ring the bell, stickman will come out and go left. when he will be on the stair top click the crate to open its lid (TIMING is important). stickman will come out in the truck. remember to open underwater gate (TIMING is also important). stickman will climb on the underwater stair and get into the second door lighting second torch.
10. close switches with torches and the portal will open. (you might have to close other switches) DONE!
great game!!! let me know when there is second part!!!
HOW DO U BEAT IT?????? im clueless i've played and played whats the secret?
When is the second blob going to come out? This is my third time doing it and I followed the walkthrough perfectly. The second blob just won't come out!!! I'm so frustrated...
great game.. love MOTAS "a history of time and space" more though.. N E 1 know where there are other games like this... or better still.. someone invent a proper long game like it.. you'd make millions man!
Yeah this game was well good, it DEF IS poss to complete it without the second blob cause i couldn't get the 2nd blob!! and i did it! just make sure your water is flowing to the left.
The first one was good, but wasn't nearly as challenging
if you want a really looong online riddle try NOTPRON its the world's stupidest game ever cause its so hard, and makes no sense half the time but when you get it right it feels far better than it legally should!! :-P cause MOTA's was far too easy and took no time!
Does anyone know any other websites that have games like this (except for woolythinking.com). I love games like this!!!! I needed to use the walkthrough for parts though...by using the walk through i saw that certain elements (e.g. the window) did not download from addictinggames.com where i first saw it. There is no need for second blob but keep the first blob; no need to scare it down.
Awesome is all I can say, The first hapland game is loads better, but the second far surpasses it in difficulty.
I wish they had more levels, so far there are two levels and then thats all, if the creator made a full on game of it that would be awsome
This is fun nonetheless but could be improved
PS. There is no blob (Second blob does not appear)
The solution with no second blob in some cases, is follow the walkthroughs above, but let the blob die on the electric fence and blow it up after.
Also, why is there one last cannonball left over? Is there a reason for it? or is it a spare incase of a misfire?
definately one of the best online games i have ever, in the history of my life, played (apart from the crimson room.) i love games that actually include thinking, they're becoming extict! you should definately try it one day.
I have figured everything out and it is easy.
It just takes a little bit of time and a little bit of patience.
O and by the way, in the walkthrough above, I found it was easier to click the guy who launches the rock and then click the cloud instead of the other way around. If u do it the other way around then the screen shakes and I can't hit the guy.
Also if you are having trouble. Just read through the walkthrough and have the game up on another page. Then follow it step by step.
Also you don't need a second blob. I did it without the second one.
And for all of you that say it doesn't work. (such as game error, or loading error) You may need to update ur flash.
Sorry to bother, but you also can do it many differant ways. I have found about 4 of them and trying to find new ways.
kkinsane, I am pretty sure it is just incase of an error. Or there might be another way to do it.
P.S. It would be cool if you had levels and for each level you could use one hint button in case you are stuck. (Nice game though)
You dont even need the first blob, kill that SOB on the anntennas before you even blow them up.
then when you get the stickman into the truck, just make sure the current in the water is going left and he hill hop over the bomb in the truck. then open the underwater gate and home free.
well it took me about 2 hours to cpmplete it and I was talkin to some people in chat rooms and my friends and got like 10 more playing it..
anyway though..heres a tip
If you do end up only using the blob once..but you forget to turn the current on the first time, have no fear
you get a redo
Have the stick man turn the current on going right, and then have the other stickman open the window and voila! another blob will appear!@
by the way its got a pretty cool raver ending..I was like..OOO pretty colors! IT wouldve been awesome if a rainbow had appeared..haha sorry im attracted to neon colors..PEACE
great game! I beat it with one blob :D
When is the 3rd one coming out?? :P I am ready for that one. :D
Whenever i go to open the window the stickdude closes it right away and no blob comes out. what am i doing wrong?
Just some advice for SPOILER Remister. For the second blob you need to have the current to the right so that it pushes it into the mine. If you don't it will go just beside the mine.
help! i have the same problem as dave- can't get the second blob to come
can anyone help?
YAY i did it SO HAPPY!!! good luck
I played Hapland1&2, and they're both amazing! I hope Hapland3 will come out soon. Also,...uh...this may sound stupid but I'm not used to posting messages on these things, and can anyone give me some tips on how it works? I've seen so many of them...should I choose one where I put all my messages on it?
NutAllergies - comments are generally created on each post that they relate to. That way, hopefully, a thread of messages is thus created on a single topic.
So, feel free to post a comment for each game that you want to contribute to, within the game's comment section.
Holy crap. I spent almost an hour and only got a tiny bit into the game, so I cheated. Awsome game and now I'm going back to figure out number one. I really do think there should be an undo button, but that was sweet. Who woulda guessed half of the steps in the game? Also, "Pink thing" is not very descriptive or helpfull in anyway. wish I never found this site, because I would have liked to figure it out myself. Oh well, I'll try if there is a number three. Hint hint.
Joe that's why in the beginning of the paragraph I said this:
"Now for the second torch: Turn on the water current again so that it flows right. Click on the red dot to turn it into a green arrow again and click the small yellow button to make the stickman at the catapult go inside on the right. Open the window to make another blob come out.
Hope you guys make it... Hapland 3 should be out soon :) I shall have another walkthrough :)
Hapland 2 Walkthrough
Open the door in the roof. Click on the red dot thing to turn it into the green arrow. Click on the small yellow arrow beneath it to make the stick man walk right and fall through the hole. Then click on the green arrow to turn it back into red. Click on the crate the to the right of the stick man to let out a grenade. Repeatedly click on the little yellow arrow to make stickman throw the grenade up, which will then be blasted forward by the red dot. The grenade will fly into the door on the right side of the screen and blow it up. Then click on the pink plank sitting right on top of the crate (where the grenade came out of) until it falls off and makes a ramp. Click on stickman to make him go thru the door you just blew up. Open the window to scare the blob down to the ground.
NOW, look at the top left side of the screen. Tilt the lamp and turn it on so that light shines on the balls. Click on the crow, which will pick up a ball and fly across the screen. Here's where you need timing: Click on the 1st cloud as the crow flies by to make it drop the ball on the antennae on the hill below. Now click the blob to get it out of the way; it will go into the water.
Turn on the underground switch to make the light underneath the steps light up. Click the blue arrow pointing right on the circular underground thing. This will make the "wheel" on the steps rotate clockwise. Click on the stairs to make it move right. Ring the doorbell to make stickman come out and climb onto the roof.
Click the crow again to pick up another ball, but THIS time, click the 2nd cloud as the crow passes by, making it drop the ball into the catapult. Now here's the neat part: Once you click a cloud three times, it explodes the third time. You've already clicked the 1st cloud once, so click it again. You need timing again at this point. Click the 1st cloud for the third and final time to make it explode, and then click on the stickman at the catapult ASAP! He'll launch the ball, which will fly through the acid rain from the cloud and turn into a fireball which will then destroy the banner. Whew, there's still more.
Click on the man on the top floor of the castle on the left to make him fall to the lower floor. Timing here is once again crucial: Click the door-thing underneath the stained-glass window to make a fly and another stickman come out. Then just keep clicking on the fan in the wall (there's a faint arrow pointing to it) to make the fly bug the other stick man. Once the fly passes through the fan, click the stickman on the right to let him walk safely underneath the suspended crate.
Now click on the leftmost stickman to make him fall again and so that he's next to the lever. All levers should now have an accompanying stickman. Let's start with the bottom stickman: Click on the arrow below him to switch it from left to right. Then click on stickman to make the water flow right. Then click the middle stickman to open the trapdoor. Finally, click the top stickman to release the suspended crate.
Timing needed here: A fish will come out of the box and fall into the water. Once the fish hits below stair level, click on the large underwater gate to let the fish flow by and get caught by the fisherman. Turn off the water current by clicking on the appropriate stickman. Then click the fisherman, who'll eat the fish and bounce up to the roof of the castle. Click on him when he's on top to light the first torch.
Now for the second torch: Turn on the water current again so that it flows right. Click on the red dot to turn it into a green arrow again and click the small yellow button to make the stickman at the catapult go inside on the right. Open the window to make another blob come out. Click on the new blob to make it explode the underwater mine. Turn off water current (this might not be needed but just in case). Click on the blue left arrow on the circular underground switch to make the wheel on the stairs turn counter-clockwise. Click on the stairs to move it next to the crate.
Last bit... more timing!: Ring doorbell to let stickman out. Click crate when he's almost to the top of the stairs to make him fall into the crate. He'll bust out of the crate in a monster truck (literally), so click on the underwater gate in time to let the truck pass. Stickman will ditch the truck and climb into the castle to light the second torch. NOW you can flip both underground switches to activate the portal.
I think hapland 2 is so much buggier than the first one.. i mean time doesnt stop when i complete it or the fisher man comes back from the house if my blob explodes too early.. !! ??
hm.. great game.. and take a look at the scores by the way :D:D
I dont know what i am doing wrong here but i just cant seem to get the underwater mine to blow up. I can get all the way to the part where it says to open the window and a new blob will come out but a new one never appears. The first one however is still sitting in the water next to the mine, do i need to get rid of it first? Can someone please help me I want to finish this great game. Thanks.
what window? i see no window to scare the blob down?
Hey guys I figured it out. I just didnt even touch the blob until after I was able to control the current and it worked for me. Thanks for all the help and I can't wait until hapland 3.
d, if you know where the blob is (you know, by the red arrow), there is a window that is cut in half next to it.
The 2nd blob does not appear so you have to use the 1st blob. follow the walkthrough as normal, but ignore the advice about sending the '1st blob' into the water as this is pointless.
instead send the man back onto the roof by ringing the doorbell n positioning the steps so he can do his catapult thing. then send him back into the house as before and wait.
now focus ur attention on the levers and fish sequence that goes on on the left and let the man light the torch as before.
get the little guy to turn back on the water flow and now release the blob by clicking the window, he will do his thing and explode the bomb. viola.
now return to following remister's advice and you are done my friend.
I think the game has been changed at some point, since there's no way I can get the 2nd blob to come out. I wouldn't find that strange, because the game can indeed be finished by using just one blob.
btw Atesz, the original game doesn't have timing. This might be some add-on some game site put on it, like mousebasher did.
The game can be finished using one blob at almost the same way as described by the walkthough (which has been posted here 3, maybe 4 times?). I think my walkthrough is better:
STEP 1: BLOW THE DOOR
- Click the sign area of what looks like a sign in the middle of the screen, so that a green arrow appears
- Open the trapdoor right next to the sign.
- Press the yellow arrow below the sign. The stickman just to the left will fall through the trapdoor and land between the two boxes
- Click the sign again so it turns red again
- TIMING: Click the right box (with the yellow label) and a bomb rolls out. The stickman will pick it up. Click the yellow arrow again as soon as it sees it's a bomb (! will appear above the stickman's head). The bomb will bounce from the sign to the door as it is being thrown away by the stickman, blowing both the door and the red arrow (you won't need it, but if you'd like to keep it, you should click the wood it hangs on immediately after you clicked the yellow arrow. The red arrow will dodge the explosion.
STEP 2: GETTINT THE BLOB
- Click the pink bar on top of the crate the bomb just got out of. It will drop, creating a ramp
- Click the red arrow so that it points to the right (if it's still there)
- Click the stickman standing next to the ramp. It will enter the building.
- Open the window. It will be shut immediately by the stickman, scaring the blob which then falls down.
- Click the red arrow again so that it points to the left (if it's still there)
- Click the blob. It will bounce left, 'eating' the box with the yellow label and vanish into thin air in the aerials.
STEP 3: REACH THE CATAPULT
- Click the underground switch located between the two grey circles. The right grey circle will start to emit light. So do the stairs below the shed.
- Next to the underground circle that just started emitting light are two minuscule blue arrows, pointing left and right. These control the movement of the stairs just mentioned. Yes, these stairs can be moved. Press the blue arrow pointing right.
- Click the stairs. They will move right
- Ring the doorbell on the building. The stickman will come out and climb the shed's roof using the stairs.
STEP 4: LOAD AND FIRE THE CATAPULT
- Switch on the lamp on the upper left side of the screen.
- Click the lamp so that it tilts and shines on the balls
- TIMING: Click the crow. It will take off, picking one of the balls. Click the right cloud as the crow reaches it. The cloud will pop, scaring the crow, which drops the ball into the catapult. The crow will automatically return
- TIMING: Repeat the previous steps, now using the left cloud, so that the aerials are being destroyed
- Click the left cloud again so that it has been clicked twice.
- TIMING: Click the left cloud for the third time so it explodes. Immediately launch the catapult by clicking the stickman next to it. The ball will catch fire in the remainders of the exploded cloud, burning the banner and destroying the mine in the castle.
STEP 5: LIGHTING THE FIRST TORCH
- Click the stickman nearest to the mine that has just exploded (the topmost stickman). It will fall down the stairs
- TIMING: Open the trapdoor below the two coloured windows in the upper left area of the game. Another stickman climbs out, followed by a fly. Suck the fly into the right area of the castle by clicking the vent located in the wall separating the left from the right area and as the fly harasses the stickman on the right, click the stickman that fell down the stairs so that he may freely pass below the crate.
- Click the newly arrived stickman so he too falls down the stairs. He's now operating the switch controlling the current.
- Change the direction of the current by clicking the arrow right below that switch, so that it points right.
- Start the current by pulling the switch (leftmost switch)
- Use the switch that opens the wooden trapdoor below the crate.
- Drop the crate by using the topmost switch. A fish will fall through the trapdoor and is moved right by the current, right into the fisherman's hook.
- Stop the current by pulling the leftmost switch again
- Click the fisherman. It will get the fish and bounce upwards on its fishing-rod
- Click the stickman bounced upward. It will light the first torch (note that it will also burn under the ground)
STEP 6: LIGHTING THE SECOND TORCH
- Make the current go left by clicking the arrow below the corresponding switch and start the current.
- Now click the minuscule blue arrow pointing left.
- Click the stairs. They will move left, touching the box still remaining
- Click the red sign on the shed again, so that it shows the green arrow again
- TIMING: Click the yellow arrow below the sign. The stickman operating the catapult will go down, and, seeing the red arrow, goes left and climbs the stairs onto the box. Now click the box when the stickman's on it, so he falls in. A monster truck will appear and, thanks to the current, jumps over the mine. Click on the underwater barrier, so that the truck may pass. The stickman will escape the truck and light the second torch.
STEP 6: FINISHING THE GAME
The two torches are lit now.
- Click the two switches identified by burning torches in the underground electrical circuit.
Congratulations! You've just won the game.
Hey, jay, lol when the second time that the man went into the house, the blob didnt show up, is there something wrong with the computer? or did i make a mistake?
in the walkthrough it says click the window so the blob gets scared and fall down ? i cant find the window where is it help
Oh my goodness...
You peoples need to use your minds.....
After all this infomation, walkthroughs, hints, cheats, and more, you should be able to figure it out
If you still cant figure it out, then this isn't the type of game for you.
If you have a question, read through the whole lot of them first, and then ask a question... don't ask questions already answered.
Half of these questions have been asked 4 - 5 times.
If anyone finds out a really quick way of completing Hapland 1 or 2, please post it.
Can anyone reccomend other games like this, please?
NOTE: I spent about 6-7 hours on this game then finally gave up and used the walkthrough, but Man, this game still RULES!!!!!!!
Thanks for the walkthrough.
great game, the first walkthrough works, and about 100 people have been complaining that there is no window. its on the far right, if its not there, something is wrong.
i cant get the second blob to come out when i open the window! im so close. can some one help?
2 get the second blob out b sure 2 get the stick dude back in the house after sending the catapult then click the window and it will come. And the person hu made the walk through spent alot of time doin it to help ppl like me so stop dissin him, i only made it through cuz of him and 4 the person who did it 4 the first one!
it was the best i hope there is halpland three
I never saw a second blob, you can get the job done with the first blob, and do it in less moves. Instead of moving the blob out of your way the first time the guy goes in the house, wait until after you have done all the steps to get the first torch lit to scare the blob down. Make sure the water is going to the right and the electrical things are blown up already. The blob will take care of itself and the mine clearing the way for the monster truck.
wheres the blue arrow to turn the stairs im so lost this game is weird but fun
the blue arrows are right beside the yellow wheel
How do you get the second blob? I open the window with the man in it and he doesn't come out.
Otherwise, how do you complete the game without it?
i really like the hapland games...but when i got to the bit, on the second hapland, when you have to get the second blobby thing...i realised that my screen wasn't big enough so i couldn't see it!
i think you should make more games like this...but make them quite easy and not too long...and if we make a mistake, we can erase it, 'coz loading the game and then doing it all over again is just a waste of time...
thanx...and good luck with making any more hapland games!!!
i can't get the second blob coz my p.c screen isn't big enough =( lol
there is no second blob when I try to get the second torch! Help!
I loved the game. I've never heard of this one or the first one before, i was just searching on yahoo for the crimson room and this came up! but i really enjoyed it, it only took me about 2 hours to complete I think! ^_^ Great game, now im going to go and play the first one lol
Bloody 2nd blob aint appearing. If anyone discovers a way to make it appear, then get it posted. Someone suggested it's to do with screen size, but I'm not convinced why that would be. Also, whoever reckons you can do it without the 2nd blob, I'd like to see you try... the fella stays in the house with the big angry scary blob sat outside.
I like the artwork. :D The game is a little difficult, but interesting to play.
Matt - while I cannot say for certain, it is possible that the "2nd blob" was a bug in the game that allowed for an alternate method of solving Hapland2. Once the author learned of this method, he might have 'fixed' it so it is no longer possible.
That's just speculation, but a logic explanation to why people aren't seeing it anymore.
took me hours but it was worth it.
Hapland2 is better than hapland.
Okay The walkthrough is perfect except i had the problem with getting the second blob to come out... you dont need the second blob i beat it with just one.. it just takes a little effort and you have to wait to make the blob fall till towards the end after you do almost everything else... and make sure the water flow is right when you click the blob to go in the water so that it hits the bomb.
assuming that there is no second blob- by changing the water current the truck jumps over the mine but gets eaten by the first blob- how do i get rid of the first blob? Am i doing something wrong? Help!!
I had the same problem, this is how i got around it: when you get the first blob just send him to his death (make him run towards the water before you bomb the electric fence)
Do everything else as normal (with no second blob) and make the current go left when you are using hte monster truck. I just finished it using this method so it should work fine.
i won on my first try y'all
Where the hell is the second blob to destroy the mine! I can't figure out how to destroy it. I open the windo for the second blob it he doesn't come out.
Aaron - there is no longer a second blob. The author has apparently 'fixed' the game as it was evidently a bug. To solve the game as the author intended it to be solved, you may use only one blob.
everyone's walkthroughs are right EXCEPT you do not move the blob out into the water until the time it says u get a second. there isnt a second, (at least on my pc) so w/e
Can someone please tell me how to destroy that landmine thing underwater? I can't even destroy it with the first blob.
has any one heard anything about a hapland 3??
Also ADIS make sure that when you send the blob into the water the current is going right, and also i think it helps if you continuously click the fishing rod - not sure about the last bit though
As far as I know, Robin Allen created the Hapland games, it even says on the games themselves. If there is a Hapland 3, it will show up first at...
and I will post a review of it here when that happens. =)
There is no second blob and the first bloody lazy blob doesn't even think about going near the mine!! All the rest seems to work fine!! Until the mine blew up the monster truck!!! Sigh!!
omg i did it all and then i did it without the blob and got blown up. i really cba now! i was doing so well :(
loved both versions. can't wait for the third. At first I thought the game was only about blowing up stick figures untill I saw this page. Used Spoiler so thanks to whoever made it
ooh yay i did it wrong the first time lol!. i did both of them today at school yay! its easy with a cheat lol. i could have never done it without a cheat!
by the way... in the walkthrough about the 2nd blob...u have to open the window then click the little wood thing that held the arrow that u blew up with a grenade.u got to do it quick though.i took me awile to do it
when i played hapland 2 i got to light the torch and get the guy into the house but when i open the window the blob doesnt come out. could someone please email me and tell me what i did wrong or need to do thank you
do you need to do ne thing w/ the 3rd stone mayb
this guyz very useful blob LATER!!!!! PAUL
U guyz ROCK!!!! I love u so much!... thanx for helping me with the games (hapland 1 & 2) which btw i just discovered yesterday :p! i think they're AMAZING! i figured lotsa stuff out but got bored of having to repeat the whole thing all over again so i just eased my way with ur tips! THANX!
PS someone plz buzz me when HAPLAND 3 comes out! CANT WAIT!
hey, chris, i heard your complaint about the monster truck problem... maybe you should try shuttting off the water current. if not, too bad, So sad, sorry, and good bye
Ok so many people have been posting about a second blob...I'll sue you later for the time you caused me. No second blob...just don't do anything with the first blob until you have completed the castle portion with the three men. Once you have control of the water currents you can go ahead and click the ORIGINAL blob. Have fun...what a fun hair pulling nightmare of a game!
I just love this game so much that I just played it three times and got both torches on!!
damn spoilers but anyways i got stuck because i figured all out except the acid rain of the clouds(pisses me off). that's the only clue i was missing to complete the game.I need another one & see if i can finish it all by myself.
Don't listen to the part where it says that you have to open the gate to let the fish go by,that is really pointless.Just let it flow through.
ok wats wrong the truck does not come out for me and my blob doesn move
For the truck not coming out,it may be because youlet the stickman fall in the wrong part of the box,for the blob not moving,I don't know what to say.
Thanks to you I've completed Hapland 1 and 2 now... just waiting for Hapland 3, then 4, then 5, etc.
how do you get the stickman to get on the roof?