After a miniature holiday-induced delay, Way Too Casual has returned with more splendid casual gaming splendidness! For our second episode, Joe, Jay and John have summoned a guest speaker: Chris from GamerSafe.com. Why? Because we have a very serious topic to discuss, something that makes gamers near and far shudder with fear: microtransactions. That heavy topic along with a full arsenal of game reviews can be yours with one simple click!
At the end of every episode, we take some time to interact with our listeners. If you've got a question, comment, anectode or anything else to share, send us a Skype voice mail or drop us a good old fashioned e-mail. We love hearing from everyone!
E-mail: [email protected]
Check out the show details after the break, and keep up with the latest podcast happenings on the official Way Too Casual website!
- CGDC #7 announced, a special competition about interactive fiction games!
- Exoriare - A deeply intriguing alternate reality game that we're still trying to figure out.
- Forever Samurai - Gorgeous side-scrolling hack and slash action.
- Drifting Afternoon - Ferry Halim (Orisinal.com) works his magic once again.
- The Company of Myself - Philosophy meets a time-bending platformer? Sure!
Topic of discussion:
Microtransactions (*hushed gasping*): what they do for developers, what they mean to players, and how best to implement them so everyone's happy! Also: are they as evil as we want to believe they are?