As those of us that played the original await the coming of Virtual Villagers 2 (sometime this Winter), you can get your fill of some news about what's in store for your little islanders by visiting Gamezebo and reading the Developer's Diary they have up about it. Cheers to Joel, Gabe and crew over there for the news on this highly anticipated sequel!
JiG Needs your Help. Click here for more information: "Until we meet again"
also on Jayisgames
> Pulsaris— Tesshi-e is back in a locked room again! In The Happy Escape 11, you are locked up in a music room, with nothing but music instruments and clever puzzles inside. Can you open the mouth of Mr. Hippo? Can... ...
> abfdrumz— Ever since their terrific Forever Lost trilogy of point-and-click adventures, I've been trying to keep an eye on Glitch Games. Still, their latest adventure A Short Tale, released in February, somehow slipped under my radar. Based on the title,... ...
> AlternativeDave— Events rarely unfold as you'd hope when you're stuck in a swamp, and that isn't about to change in Carmel Games' Vortex Point 7 - Waddington Swamp. If you live in the UK it probably won't have escaped your... ...
- Klocki by nomyle 5 hours ago
- Klocki by Jazzer 8 hours ago
- Elements: The Card Game by hey2021 14 hours ago
- Klocki by barbara 24 hours ago
- Klocki by barbara yesterday
Display 5 more comments
- The Soul Stone Escape by Gobsmacked yesterday
- The 12 Best Escape Games You Might Not Have Played by Jim Campo yesterday
- The Grimoire by Isa WP yesterday
- Stickman Murder Mysteries by Isa WP 2 days ago
- The House by Vlatko Spa. 3 days ago
Limit to the last 5 comments