As those of us that played the original await the coming of Virtual Villagers 2 (sometime this Winter), you can get your fill of some news about what's in store for your little islanders by visiting Gamezebo and reading the Developer's Diary they have up about it. Cheers to Joel, Gabe and crew over there for the news on this highly anticipated sequel!
JiG Needs your Help. Click here for more information: "Until we meet again"
also on Jayisgames
> Pulsaris— Tesshi-e is back in a locked room again! In The Happy Escape 11, you are locked up in a music room, with nothing but music instruments and clever puzzles inside. Can you open the mouth of Mr. Hippo? Can... ...
> abfdrumz— Ever since their terrific Forever Lost trilogy of point-and-click adventures, I've been trying to keep an eye on Glitch Games. Still, their latest adventure A Short Tale, released in February, somehow slipped under my radar. Based on the title,... ...
> AlternativeDave— Events rarely unfold as you'd hope when you're stuck in a swamp, and that isn't about to change in Carmel Games' Vortex Point 7 - Waddington Swamp. If you live in the UK it probably won't have escaped your... ...
- Resort Empire by rayout 7 hours ago
- Spaceplan by fuzzyface 24 hours ago
- Pound the Puss by rayout 2 days ago
- The Gatekeeper by niesh21741. 2 days ago
- Until We Meet Again by Josh 2 days ago
Display 5 more comments
- Spaceplan by billyswong 3 days ago
- The 12 Best Escape Games You Might Not Have Played by sarah 3 days ago
- Spaceplan by abfdrumz 3 days ago
- Spaceplan by Ashiel 4 days ago
- Spaceplan by Satori 4 days ago
Limit to the last 5 comments