Link Dump Friday №94
Descending from a holiday-induced sugar high can be tough. Especially when fudge, pie, fudge, and fudge have been the staples of your diet for the past 24-48 hours. At least there's Link Dump Friday to encourage you to stop running around flapping your arms pretending you're a really cute bumblebee and sit down for more than five minutes.
- The Colossal Squid Exhibition - Create your own squid using sets of eyes, fins, tentacles, etc., then set it loose in the wild, drag it around the water, and see what adventures it gets itself into. Developed by Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Feudalism 2 - A cross between an RPG and a side-scrolling beat-em-up, craft your character and take him or her out into the land, conquering cities one at a time. The tiny pixelated heads will roll!
- Orbs - A tower defense game of a slightly different sort. Your only "tower" is Malak the hero who uses orbs to dispatch the creeps running along the path. Use experience earned to upgrade your abilities in-between levels.
- King's Island - A mouse-driven hack and slash action RPG! Beat up enemies by clicking them to attack, then equip potions and scrolls to access extra abilities.
- Otto - Yoshio Ishii returns with another non-interactive video that's deliciously retro-abstract. This one stars little dancing people!
- SX150X001 - Another short video from Nekogames guru Yoshio Ishii. Maybe not quite as trippy as SX150X002, but the bobbing geometric shapes are still hypnotic.