Midway through our life of three score and ten, there comes a moment when we realize the steady march of time cannot be stopped. Well, it can, but you'd have to be Superman, 'cause he can do anything. Ever see that one where he made time reverse by flying around the Earth to make it spin backwards? Oh, and then there's that time he flew to France just to get a croissant. I'd totally do that if I had super powers. My powers would also allow me to write a Link Dump Friday with my spleen, which is what I've done!
- Quest for the Crown - The whole "video games as art" debate will rage on until someone pokes an eye out. Quest for the Crown is a nail in the naysayers' coffins. With sweeping landscapes, stunning hi-res graphics, complex puzzle-based side-quests and over three million hours of gameplay, it's only for the strong of mind. Crank up the volume and enjoy.
- Line Game - Don't trust the name, it lies! Well, half of it does. Line game doesn't actually involve a lot of lines, per se. Sure, there's a squidgy blotch-type thingie that you have to guide through the black path-like area, but lines? Rounded shapes and curves, yes, lines, maybe. And blotches.
- The Road Less Taken - It's the game where you defeat yourself. Always wanted one of those. Run to the goal, then run again, only this time you have to contend with a ghost square that mirrors your previous paths. After about four runs things get extremely complicated. You have to think sdrawkcab, and that's hard.
- Retron - A shooter. Everything's fine until the screen goes all kittywhompus. And then your ship asplode.
- Submarine - Bing bing bing bing, bingbingbing, boom bing bing bing bing, bingbingbing, bah, bing bing bing... That's just a little sample of the tropical steel drum music in this nice looking little sidescroller. The real game/music is even better, if you can imagine it.
- Menulis - I couldn't think of any colorful ways to describe this game, so here's a list of abjectives that might work. Fill them in at your leisure: surreal, strange, point-and-click, short, adventure, the turtle has a gun!, banana.
- Glassez - A simple online multiplayer game where you race to assemble the shards on the blank mosaic above.
We've still got more competition entries to roll out, so stay tuned for more flash gaming goodness!