Here on the slab of land just south of Canada and north of Mexico (including bits of land in the Pacific ocean and a whole hunk of terra firma way in the north), July 4 is Independence Day. You know what that means, right? Fireworks, parades, barbecues, picnics, and this year, Link Dump Friday!
- Big Adventure in the Miraculous Forest - Guide an acorn through the forest by placing a series of objects on the screen. It's mostly trial-and-error, but many of the placements make logical sense. A bit like Grow, too. Click the top green screenshot to play the game.
- ButtonHunt 3 - A simple yet engaging puzzle game from a creative 14-year-old. Find the button, click the button, repeat thirty times. Expect big things in the future as this artist comes into his own.
- GlueFO - An arcade game that borrows a lot of retro ideas and puts them in more modern context. Your UFO is "sticky" and will hold onto small orbs. Grab a few, then click the mouse button to fire them at larger orbs in order to cut them down to size. You can even buy a few cool weapons in-between levels.
- Aliens Must Die: The Jupiter Wars - A great-looking top-down shooter where you dispatch enemies pouring in from all sides of the screen. Grab the power-ups left behind to gain health, a shield, extra points, or upgrade your weapons.
- IndestructoTank! Anniversary Edition - Indestructo Tank is back with better gameplay, revamped visuals, collectible medals, more gameplay modes, and a brand new two player feature. As the heavily armored tank your only task is to get hit by weapons fire (that's right) to launch yourself in the air to take out enemies. It's that simple, but also that challenging, as the enemies get more varied as the game goes by.