She'd tap right foot right, left foot left.
She dances all night with no bother to rest,
Her hair flowing down way past her chest.
Big red stockings, ribbon in her hair,
She couldn't sing, but nobody cared.
Little polka dot Betty was the best of the best,
But on Link Dump Friday she gave it a rest.
So which of these games deserves a JIG review and why didn't Susie tie her shoe? Feel free to answer these questions in the comments below!
- Tangerine Panic - A quick, funny, and slightly surreal dodge game playable in a short break. I'm telling ya it's better than fruit salad. Really. IT'S BETTER THAN FRUIT SALAD! Can you beat my score of 217? (Thanks Valarauka!)
- Alter Ego - It's half psychological learning experience, half life simulation, and half text adventure. (Thanks Sean!)
- BrackenSack - Help Bitey bop the Fatsack with his fuzzy head. Take risks and use skill for fuzzylucious points. Be sure to also check out the Brackenwood movies. (Thanks Teonis!)
- Phoboris - So, I was relaxing yesterday after a long day of work, and just as usual, I placed my large, expensive, electronic Bumq0ptrox in the middle of the living room floor. Of course I still have no idea what it does, but it was expensive, so it must be worth it. Suddenly, out of nowhere come these creepy little Romba robots set out to destroy my precious Bumqoptrox!!! I quickly made a sandwich, for I was quite hungry, and then preceded to smash the little Rombas to smithereens with my Tron-frisbee-slingy-thing-ohjustplaythegamedarnit.
- Cupid's Revenge - "Hey Danny, still feeling bitter about Valentines Day?" "NO I'M NOT BITTER GO AWAY I HATE YOU!" "Glad you're feeling fantastic! Check out Cupid's Revenge, it has candy heart shooting madness!" (Thanks Rydash)
Don't forget, there's more TripleJack Poker showdowns taking place tomorrow, Saturday the 17th at 6:00PM EST (GMT-5)! We have several prizes up for grabs and a chance for the amazingly delicious grand prize of a new, fresh off the truck, Nintendo DS Lite!