Early April Fools!!! AH HA HA HA!! HA HA!! LOL!!! HA HA HAHAHA!!! HE HEEEE HEEE!! WOOO!!! Heh heh... heh... hehheh... heh... HAAAA HA HAHAHA!!!! :-D
- Marvin Spectrum - A quick reflexes-based game where you duck, dive or jump through obstacles that come your way. The interesting mix-up is that you must change colors with the [ASDF] keys to match with the obstacle you're trying to pass through, else you get fried! Brain hurt owie.
- Growth - A beat-based sound toy where you place three drum sounds on a small rectangular grid: snare, hat, and kick. Hit the play button and the drummer gets to work, and your music causes a unique tree to grow in the center!
- The Four Seasons of Castle - From the author of last week's Wonderful Sea, The Four Seasons of Castle is another short but adorable room escape game flavored with a little RPG fantasy. Slide through the environment with the arrows at the top of the screen, and click on items to interact. Grab every item you see and try using them everywhere!
- Sound Clock (beta) - Tap out a few beats with this simple sound toy. Just drag and drop dots onto the clock-like circles, adjust the speed, and you're good to go, Mr./Ms. DJ Man/Woman!
- Mystery Mansion 101 - The first in a series of minimalistic room escape games presented in two-color wireframe glory! Is it just me, or did video games always used to look this cool?
- JIG Poker Night - Every Saturday (4:00 PM) through May 17th. Join us for a chance to win fabulous prizes. Or not. You decide.