Dragons, towers of shaky steel, a pink octopus, and stuffy 18th century aristocrats. No, it isn't my last family reunion (steel girders were scarce this year), it's Link Dump Friday, the happiest weekly-occurring day of the year!
- Dicing Dangers - A free browser-based MMORPG that keeps things nice and simple with a text-based interfaced sprinkled with nice-looking artwork. Exploration, quests, character management and interactions, inventory and role playing are all handled with clickable links. Its surprisingly slick interface and casual-friendly design make it worth a shot!
- Bow Street Runner episode 3 - The third episode in LittleLoud's mystery adventure series commissioned by Channel 4 to promote the five-part City of Vice television programs. Set in the 18th century, you play a Bow Street Runner trying to restore order to the dirty streets of old London.
- Insurgo - Similar to Tower of Goo in concept, Insurgo tasks you with building a wobbly structure as high as you can go. Move the mouse to a joint, then slide the cursor to another joint to see if it's close enough to build a connector. It takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it, the sky is literally the limit.
- Wonderful Sea - A much-too-cute Japanese point-and-click adventure game with hints of an RPG. Sift through the underwater environments for items you can use to free a trapped little octopus. To use an item, simply click the icon in your inventory, then the object you want to use it on.
- JIG Poker Night - Don't forget the US is now on Daylight Savings Time, which means we're playing an hour earlier than usual. When is JIG Poker Night? Saturday (4:00 PM).