Woozy from the post-holiday food rush in the U.S., Link Dump Friday attempts to set its mind on other things. Namely, free online games. Trains have nothing to do with food, so they're fair game for today, as are Japanese numbers, being dumb, and brains. Well, brains could count, but not really. Something's missing, though. Just one more game to complete the day. How about... AH! This skydiving game has nothing to do with food, this Lamb Chop — oh, wait, nevermind.
- San*Go - What would happen if a word search puzzle married a match three game? They would live happily ever after and create little baby games such as San*Go. Japanese for 3*5, your goal is to create as many three to five letter words as possible on the grid by swapping letters. Once a tile has been moved you only have three turns before it locks into place. It takes some time to bend your brain around the concept, but when you get the hang of it, look out, addiction. Created by Studio Cypher, the same team behind Entropic Space.
- DumbWords - From Hamumu comes another game along the lines of Dumb: The Game, only this time the game really is dumb. All you have to do is guess what the most popular answer to the daily question will be. That's it. You have to register for a free account, as scores are tallied and good guessers receive prizes.
- Railz - A simple logic puzzle game, Railz challenges you with bulding loops of railroad track by swapping pieces with empty spaces. After you swap a tile, a new piece is thrown in its place. Unmovable tracks toss wrenches in your plans and force you to be flexible. And hey, look! There's a 'Z' there instead of an 'S'!
- Brain Drain - A riddle game along the lines of God Tower and Ouverture Facile, only this one keeps things light-hearted and slightly whimsical. In addition to scouring the depths of your mind for clues, you'll also have to experiment with using the keyboard and mouse to solve puzzles a little more viscerally.
- Lamb Chop Drop - Created to benefit the Make a Wish foundation, Lamb Chop Drop is as simple as the name implies. You control a little sheep who has just leaped from a plane. Collect as many stars as you can to increase your score, and grab "?" bubbles to spice up your fall.