Friday is a day of much rejoicing as it signals the end of another work week and the arrival of a glorious fun-filled weekend soon to come. It is also an indication that a Link Dump Friday feature may appear at any moment on JIG, and it doesn't get much better than that. Commence fun and frolicking. So get out your banana peeler and limber up your clicker-finger, and let us know which of these selected games deserves a proper JIG treatment.
- Click Maze 2 - An avoid-the-walls maze game in which you click to move the small red pill through the maze to the goal in the fewest number of clicks possible. Similar to the original Click Maze but with a much requested improvement: the cursor is unaffected by walls and objects. It's somewhat like Tonypa's Pixelfield, but not quite as nice.
- Elv is Black: Save da Hole - Chase the bunnies by clicking the mouse, Elv will follow. Then just drop them into the hole for points. Keep the hole open for larger combos. Push the big monster by jumping over it. Collect power-ups. Commence fun and frolicking.
- Mental - A puzzle game similar to Warbears in which you must get 3 different characters out of a mental health hospital. Use items to perform tasks individually that will ultimately help all of them to escape. Oh, and do it as fast as you can, too.
- Blockslide 2 - An action puzzle game in which you must navigate the android toward the goal by moving or destroying boxes, and other gameplay elements. Tyler says this is "by far the best puzzle game" he's ever made.
- N3wton - Based on Newton's 3rd Law, "for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction", knock your enemies out of the arena before they knock you out. Trouble is, while your turret behaves according to Newton's 3rd Law, your enemies do not.
- JIG Poker Night - In case you haven't heard, JIG Poker Night is back(!) every Saturday. So grab your chips and a chair and join us every weekend for some classic Texas Hold'em poker fun at Triplejack, where pies are a certainty, perhaps some surprizes, too. ;)