October is almost here, and you know what that means! It's time to celebrate Apple Day! Yes, the holiday everyone looks forward to all year long is finally near. Now you can eat as many apples as you like without worrying about people teasing you. And if you live in Japan you're doubly lucky, as Health and Sports Day is also in October, making sure you'll be in top condition to burn off that apple fat at the end of the month.
- Sling Jr. - Hooray, more Sling! The folks at Ezone have excreted another goo-throwing game based on the original Sling. Just as addictive as the original, though it's awfully short...
- Gravitee - It's golf. But it's in space! Kind of an odd game to wrap your head around, you're trying to punt the ball through the ringed planet. Unfortunately each planet has its own gravitational pull, so it's never just a straight-shot to the goal.
- Hexiom - An interesting but not-quite-original puzzle game where you shift shapes around the board and place them next to each other. The number on the top indicates how many sides should touch another shape. The later levels get pretty tricky.
- Dungeon Banner Escape - A banner room escape game in the style of Babarageo STG Banner and Rob Allen's banner game. Use the arrows at the bottom to move, and click around to get more information and to collect items. Pay special attention to stones that change color when you click them.
- Feudalism - A rather complex RPGish game of amassing an army and conquering the world, one city at a time. Includes lots of weapons, skills, magic, and a variety of units to control.
- The Battle - Somewhat similar in gameplay to the previously mentioned Feudalism and Bowmaster Prelude except with heavy artillery. Wipe out the enemy and their fortress by amassing an army using limited resources. Protect your oil well as that is your only source of income.
- Ocean Explorer - The only shooting you'll do in this game is of the photographic kind. Venture into the depths of the ocean to find rare fish to take pictures of. The latest game from John Cooney and Armor Games.
- Stunt Bike Draw 2 - It's like a glossy version of Line Rider with gameplay attached, except Jay couldn't even complete the first objective. But don't let his incompetence prevent you from trying.