When you run, what do you think of? What questions do you ruminate? What perplexing puzzles do you ponder? Do you wonder why people park in a driveway and drive in a parkway? Do you wonder if it really is that important for all the matches in a matchbox to face the same way? Or maybe you wonder how many jelly donuts would it take to build a solid fort against alien attacks. I got up this morning and started running. Now, of course, in my case there was a psycho running after me trying to force me to eat a suspicious piece of toast, but I still had time to ponder philosophical problems. So what did I mentally investigate as my feet pounded the pavement? I thought, how awesome it would be if today was...LINK DUMP FRIDAY!!!
- 50 States - Place all 50 States (US) on a satellite map of North America. See how much you really know! Check out the Africa map for a possibly greater challenge. Didn't do well? Blame your History teacher!
- Platform Racing - Similar to Kongregate Racing except lacking fun bubbles. Leap over pits and platforms picking up deadly items to gain the coveted first place. Fun mini races with unpredictable finishes.
- Revenge of the Stick - A DesktopTD-like defense game of office supply proportions.
- Switch'em Off - A slick but simple game where you click and shut down coal plants as fast as possible.
- Blind Pong - Play pong...blind. Rely on guiding sounds to play one of the simplest games made ear twitchingly devious.
- Three Little Pigs - Slide colorful blocks around the field to make lines of three. For each block you move, two more appear!
- Brick Break - Break the colorful blocks baby! Toss bricks from all four sides of the field to make matches of three or more.
- Frog Day - It's FrogDay, the second best thing to Caturday! The object is simple, get the frog to the goal, or collect all three pyramids. But to get a high score you need to carefully plan your path while breaking "?" Blocks for the yummy fruit inside all under a score eating time limit.
- Bomb Wars - Lob bombs at your opponent while avoiding getting hit yourself. Much like riding a bike, except not at all.
Any of these games truly capture your attention? Suddenly find all your free time sucked away? Let us know which games deserve a true Casual Gameplay review in the comments.
Harukio puts on his robe and wizard hat...