Family coming into town
The snow keeps falling
Not making a sound
That's not really true
This is all a lie
I live in Florida
I'm going out of town
This link dump is quite short
Aah, Link Dump Fridays. Never has such an event been as hotly anticipated in the history of mankind. Check out our latest discoveries and see which ones you find worthy of a super sweet JIG review.
- Valo - Draw a line to pop blocks, but don't draw too fast. It sounds quite simple, but is quite an engaging little game with it's light feel and sound. It won 3rd place in the Mousebreaker competition.
- Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! - There must be something about platformers that attracts stereotypical Italians. Carry pizzas while fending off pizzas to save people...from pizzas. It really makes sense...really!
- Phetch - The latest game from the creators of Peekaboom! Not only do you get to have some multiplayer fun, it actually serves a meaningful purpose - it's helping to create a more accessible web. The goal of the game is to describe an image so the other players can find it in a search. Do well and increase your points and rank.
- QuestForTheRest - An exploratory point-and-click that seems to be by the creator of Samorost. That's enough to sell me. It should be the same for you.
- Inner Play - A cute platformer where you play a bubble headed boy. Cute sounds, looks cute, cute game!
- Pianolina - I've found an orange and its name is Pianolina. It's a little sound toy which lets you make music from tossing blocks around. It doesn't have the best controls but it is quite neat. I haven't had as much fun throwing things around since playing Elebits.