A simple man once said, "I will not let words get in the way of my message." He then proceeded to smash a grapefruit on his head, prance around wearing socks too small for his hands, and draft a declaration of independence for the ocean and all the little fishies.
So as to follow the words of this great man, here is your link dump!
- Monster Master - A card battling game highly reminiscent of Magic: The Gathering and other similar games minus the silly mana, and costly crinkly booster packs.
- Dawn of the Bods - Why are you reading this description?! Shoot the zombies! GO GO GO!
- Candy and Clyde - A WarioWare-like game with the choice to play goody-two-shoes or the sneaky creator of havoc.
- Xeno Tactic - The latest tower defense game. There are still a couple of issues left to fix in this beta, but its mission-based gameplay and slick Starcraft-like interface makes it a must play for TD fans.
- Gojirama - Phear da typing of the RIZARD!!! Groovy graphics but slow gameplay.
- Brain Stopwatch - Are you a minuteman? Because you better know your seconds for this! (groan).
- Flute Hero - Even more metal than Guitar Hero (because it's all metal baby!).
- LOQUACIOUS EYESICLE WILD-BITES - A beary strange tale. (Quicktime Mov)
I just got back from HOBY and boy are my arms tired! (Charlieeeeeee)