What did someone ask you to do today? Pick up your socks? File a report? Stop opening other people's lunches in the company fridge, taking a single bite, and then carefully re-wrapping it all? The nerve of some people! If you wish that once, just once someone would ask you to do something completely ridiculous, then you have come to the right place. For here we have for you, helicopters that need to be used to perform acrobatics, flaming ropes that need to be drug around by minors, and so much more. Because weird is fun. That's our story and we're sticking to it!
- onFire - Today's Girl Guides and Cub Scouts work hard to help little old ladies cross the street and provide us with cookies we'll eat in the middle of the night straight out of the box. But do any of these fine young boys and girls know the fine art of dragging a lit rope through highly flammable grass to light a campfire? Use your [arrow] or [WASD] keys to keep this incredibly dangerous tradition alive for a new generation!
- Water Werks - It's summertime, and yours thoughts have turned to the great outdoors. Ice cream, frisbees, physics water puzzles with goggle-eyed little rolling monsters. Oh! The memories. Maybe you should make some new memories to cherish, by using the cursor to point your nozzle, and clicking the left mouse button to manipulate the environment to guide the little critters into the gaping maw at the end of each level! No, no, it's cool. They want you to do it! Probably.
- The Last Mech Druid - If Jean Claude Van Damme was ever hired by Greenpeace to make a movie about saving the environment, it would probably look a lot like this, only with more glistening pectorals. One would think that using enough heavy weapons to ignite an entire rainforest to protect a single tree would be problematic but I guess that's why you're the Mech-Druid and we're not. So get out there and upgrade your way to peace with guns, lightning, fire, and... dragon talents? Whoah.
- Sparks and Dust - This game is about... uhhh... hm. Well, there's some guys with eagle heads and hatchets over there. Maybe you should dive-jump them? You know, so they'll drop some glowing stuff? And then you could... pick it up? And some coins? Man, I don't know. Now's not a good time. I dropped my keys here three hours ago and I still haven't found them. Stupid mist.
- Party Boat - They said we weren't cool enough for this party, but once we promised to hire a helicopter for you to use the [arrow] keys to perform amazing acrobatics for them, it was totally okay! Well, they did say they were going to be shooting things at you. But we told them you were cool with that. You are cool, right? Hey, if you die, can we have your WHAM! CDs?