Guess what day today is? *dancing* It's Friiiiiiiiiiday, it's Friiiiiiiiiiiday! And you know what that means? Tomorrow is Saaaaaturday, it'll be Saaaaaturday! And then it'll be Suuuuuuunday, which is almost Mooooooonday!... wait, no. No! That's not right at all! Monday is nothing to dance about! The weekend is all too fleeting, so take some games to get into the swing of it and cherish it while it's here!
... we don't see you cherishing. Cherish harder!
- Mr. T Versus the Sushi Tank - You: Mr T, hero to all, bearer of bling and mohawks. Sushi Tank: evil oppressor of truth, justice, and cheeseburgers. Naturally, these two titans cannot coexist! Move the T-Mobile with the [arrow] keys and fire with the [space] bar. Don't forget to drink your milk!
- Save Our City - They didn't listen to us! They called us mad! Mad! They said the teddy bears weren't a threat, that mounting a massive cannon in the middle of the city was silly! Well who's laughing now? Huh? Bet you wish you could aim with your mouse and click to fire the cannon against waves of bombs and the teddy-bear invasion, don't you?! Who's laughing now! Hahahahahaha!... oh, time for our medication already?
- Queens - And now, a cheerful little tale about a beautiful Queen in a far-off kingdom, shoved down into a pit by her silent husband and forced to run a short but deadly gauntlet of traps and unreasonable platforming sequences. Disney passed on this one. Can't imagine why. It would have had some great songs, don't you think?
- Cyber Recession Warrior: Edgar - If you're a fan of pepper mills and online RPGs, you're familiar with grinding. Aside from having a title that is one extra adjective away from being a magical princess anime ("Super" or "Pretty"), this game also offers you a big heapin' helpin' of grinding mayhem in a cyber setting. Now strap on your cybernetic implants and get out there and hunt us up some mad loots. (And it better be MAD loots, too. We'll know if it isn't.)
- Fngrz of Fury - If you are one of those people for whom "chat speak" inspires less of a "lawl" and more of a seething resentment, you might want to pass this game by. Which is a shame, because you can use your text-fu to incapacitate a Kung-Fu Cow so that it sprays milk everywhere in slow-mo, Bruce Lee style. File this one under Things That Make You Go "Huh".