The game is a mix between Lunar Lander and Space Invaders. The player first navigates the lunar lander module down through an asteroid field to land safely on a landing platform, which then rescues a stranded passenger. The player then pilots the craft back up to the mother ship through alien five-o'clock traffic, shooting any space craft that gets in the way. The goal is to rescue as many stranded passengers as you can.
JiG Needs your Help. Click here for more information: "Until we meet again"
also on Jayisgames
> Pulsaris— Tesshi-e is back in a locked room again! In The Happy Escape 11, you are locked up in a music room, with nothing but music instruments and clever puzzles inside. Can you open the mouth of Mr. Hippo? Can... ...
> abfdrumz— Ever since their terrific Forever Lost trilogy of point-and-click adventures, I've been trying to keep an eye on Glitch Games. Still, their latest adventure A Short Tale, released in February, somehow slipped under my radar. Based on the title,... ...
> AlternativeDave— Events rarely unfold as you'd hope when you're stuck in a swamp, and that isn't about to change in Carmel Games' Vortex Point 7 - Waddington Swamp. If you live in the UK it probably won't have escaped your... ...
- Spaceplan by fuzzyface 54 minutes ago
- Pound the Puss by rayout 24 hours ago
- The Gatekeeper by niesh21741. yesterday
- Until We Meet Again by Josh yesterday
- Spaceplan by billyswong 2 days ago
Display 5 more comments
- The 12 Best Escape Games You Might Not Have Played by sarah 2 days ago
- Spaceplan by abfdrumz 2 days ago
- Spaceplan by Ashiel 3 days ago
- Spaceplan by Satori 3 days ago
- Spaceplan by Jim Le Fev. 3 days ago
Limit to the last 5 comments