Link Dump Friday
Happy Friday, Casual Gameplay fans! At least, we hope it's a happy Friday for you?... oh, no. Is that a frown we see out there? Was that a mournful sigh on the wind just now? Well, that settles it! It's up to JayIsGames to save your Friday with dragons big and small, physics, and so much more! (Including our own special brand of low-calorie sunshine.)
- Find Tealy - People will tell you there is no such thing as dragons. Those people are liars. They don't want you to know all the dragons (the teal ones, anyway) are hiding in picturesque meadows, waiting for someone with the right point-and-click skills to come along and find them. Well, we'll show those dirty rotten dragon hoggers, won't we?!
- Dragon Boy - Not, in fact, a sad tale of a misshapen hybrid of dragon and child, shunned and ostracized by his peers and winds up using football to touch the hearts of a nation. This action game with RPG elements has you raising a dragon by battling your way through the baddies du jour. Not quite fleshed out enough to save itself from the curse of repetition, it's still worth a look for fans of the action /RPG genre.
- Haystax - Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? Well, unless you get him down from those hay bales, you'll never find out! Stupid sheep. Mocking you with his sheepiness. You could try gentle persuasion, bribery with a delicious carrot, calling the fire department... ooooh! Or, you could punting other sheep at him until you knock him down! At only twelve levels, it's a light physics/ability game to get your daily recommended intake.
- Save the Bunny - [Parental Warning: Contains a small amount of blood on one stage.] FACT. The vacuum cleaner is the bunny's natural predator. FACT. People love torturing chocolate. It's up to you to save the day and use your powers of abstract thinking to rescue bunnies in various forms of peril. FACT. Chocolate bunnies are toxic and you should send them to me for... disposal. FACT! I am a reliable source of facts.
- Adventurous Eric - Aw, look at the lovely, hand-drawn little kitty-cat! He's so sweet, and whimsical, and in no way makes you want to set fire to the internet because you can't keep the FREAKIN' cursor within the FREAKIN' path and have to keep starting the FREAK over! *pant, pant*... but, still. Awwww. You're lucky you're cute, cat. So lucky.