Link Dump Friday
Do you ever want to gather something close to the warmth of your bosom, cherish it, care for it, stroke it and call it George? And then, afterwards, do you just really, really need to blow something up? This week, defend your tower or blow something to smithereens. Preferably both at the same time!
- Choose Your 2012 - This game of time-limited global destruction proves there's no time for sentiment this time around when the objective is to visit the fieriest destruction possible on an unsuspecting planet. The only thing missing is bonus points for my maniacal laughter!
- Ultimate Tactics - It looks pretty familiar, but Ultimate Tactics is alright by me because I support the wanton destruction of little blue bugs in a strategic RPG setting. Some people say they're harmless, but I say that's how they get you.
- Slimey's Lunch Time - Interstellar purple blob beasts need lots of love and attention, and the most important part is remembering to help them toss people in the air to be devoured like tictacs! Look at how happy you're making it. Awwwww.
- Warzone Tower Defense - The only thing nobler than standing up in defense of something is dropping a missile on something while you do it. Build up your defenses to keep yourself safe from the incoming enemies, just like Gandhi would want.
- Wild'n'Free EX - I think we can all agree that the Rainforest is precious and should be protected. I think we can also all agree that the best way to do this is to utilize piranha as ammunition as you rocket through the mighty river Dolphin Olympics-style to rain toothy death upon interlopers.