Ahhh, heroes! They come in so many forms, don't they? This week's Link Dump is devoted to unlikely heroes. Some of them are lab experiments, some of them are bounty hunters, and some of them do unspeakable things to peasants! Don't let the lack of gravity defying hair or a weapon bigger than their torso put you off; each and every one of these fine games features a role model waiting to happen. Or, um. Not.
- NooBoo Mary: The Witch Queen - Apparently, Mary has a membership towards some sort of Angry-Mob-of-the-Month Club, because once again, it's up to you to do terrible things to little people until they explode like blood-filled balloons. I can't think of a more wholesome way to spend an evening!
- Oozing Forever - Warning: Some Profanity. If you're one of those people who has trouble keeping hold of your sentient goo, you might find this slippery physics adventure a little difficult. Otherwise, plunge your arms up to the elbows in the glowing green stuff as you take revenge on unscrupulous scientists! What do you mean, "EW"?
- Galactic Stampede - You know, I always wanted to be a bounty hunter, but carbonite is so expensive, and don't even get me started on the hazards of malfunctioning rocket packs! Fortunately, not only can I pretend to be one in this point-and-click space adventure, I can be a surly, bipedal alien mouse, too! Why, it's like someone's been reading my Christmas wishlists!
- Run, Bobby, Run - Awesome hair, awesome shades, awesome explosion, awesome helicopter! No, it's not the newest film by Michael Bay, but add Bruce Willis to this slick little challenge of avoidance and endurance, and you've got yourself an Oscar waiting to happen! Where do I sign?
- Invention Suspension - Wallace and Gromit need your help to collect the parts for their newest invention, though I'm not sure why. You would think creating a helicopter you could fly with the [WASD] keys and deploy a giant magnet with the [SpaceBar] would be exciting enough. Maybe I'm just easily impressed?