Link Dump Friday
This is the edition of Link Dump Friday where you do what I say! It's like Simon Says, only Simon's a jerk, so this is called "JohnB Says, Everyone Does". JohnB says... make me a grilled cheese sandwich! JohnB says... comb your hair! JohnB says... play these games below and leave an amusing/constructive comment!
- Ether War - A sequel to Ether Cannon, this shooter addresses most of the issues raised with the original game and adds some great new visual effects, upgrades and other bonuses. It's a great-looking game that's best described as "intense". Actually, let me rephrase that... "OMGINTENSE!!!!!".
- Big Bucks - A real-time real estate-based (real) board game. Drive your car around the board and purchase properties as you see fit. Upgrade houses and when other players land on that square, they pay you rent. Everything happens in real time, so you don't have time to sit and twiddle your thumbs, and power-ups make things even more interesting.
- Superstar Combo - Zip back and forth across the line collecting stars and avoiding the moving blocks. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Well... it is. But it's fun. So play it anyway. Ok?
- Blobink 2 - A sequel to — you guessed it — Blobink! Run around the black-and-white town painting everything with your gooey, colorful self. Don't do it because the Water Mafia has stolen everything, do it 'cause I said so!
- D-403: Journey of a Service Droid - A cute lil platformer where you play a robot fighting mutant creatures to save the Empire. You get bombs and stuff to throw, too, that make you want to play?