Link Dump Friday
March 6, 2009
- Colour My Heart - A short, atmospheric platformer with a cuddly message of love. AWWW! Try clicking on various objects for some fun animation surprises.
- The Black Yeti - Much less cuddly than the previous game, this creative title puts you in control of a cave-dwelling yeti out to capture curious humans. But what's this mysterious color-changing thing with your furry coat?!
- That Dam Game - There's a crack in the dam and water is about to burst and flood the village! Armed with a catapult and tons of stuff to load into the catapult, run back and forth gathering items and setting your shots to the right power. Lighter objects (apples) need less power, while heavy things (cows, people) need more. Fun!
- Through Walls - A great puzzle game of spatial orientation, you must rotate a set of blocks in the foreground to match the "hole" in the wall in the distance. Tap the [spacebar] to see if it fits through!
- Break the Habit - Stop eating junk food, thinking bad thoughts, and depriving yourself of sleep! Instead, play this game where you complete three arcade-style challenges simultaneously to keep our hapless hero healthy and happy. And if you were expecting a game about smashing nun-related clothing, sorry to disappoint!