Link Dump Friday
It's Link Dump Friday, ANAGRAM EDITION! Because it's fun, here are nine other ways to express Link Dump Fridayage without straying from those 12 delicious letters: Midland Fury Kip, Kinda Lid Frumpy, Pilaf Muddy Rink, Fairly Kind Dump, Armful Kiddy Pin, Milady Drip Funk, Rapid Mind Fluky, Farm Kiddy Lupin, Amply Druid Fink.
- Alien Peekaboo - A matching game of a different sort, this one challenges your visual skills to pick out alien twins in a crowd of funky looking characters. Click any two matching aliens to zap them away. You can also match aliens who aren't next to each other by utilizing the orbiting ships to reflect the "zap laser" around two corners.
- Chain of Fire - Normally, playing with fire is a bad thing. In this case, however, it's kinda the point of the game. Your flaming cursor has the power to ignite both man and tree, the former of which will run around and light other things on fire once he himself is burning. Incinerate everything on the screen using as few actions as possible.
- The Musical Evenizer - Imagine a rhythm game built around your typical run-and-jump platformer. This is The Musical Evenizer. Place up and down arrow boxes to try and keep the platforms at an even keel. The game's opening text describes it best: You are a tiny little man that lives inside of a computer. All of the other tiny computer dwellers would be so jealous of you if you could keep these volume bars even with the middle line. Especially when music is playing. So jealous.
- Whitening Tile - Another twisted take on a matching puzzle game, this one is played on a grid where you push Greek letters from chutes to the squares inside. Pull groups of three together and they vanish, saving you precious space in this extraordinarily challenging title.
- X-Treme Tugboating 2 - An absolutely hectic arcade game where you... well, you spin around a moving blob of water while jumping to collect items, enjoying one X-TREME event after another. Avoid bad things like meteors, rocket ships, sharks, and giant-fisted punchy guys. Do not avoid rainbows, coins, blobs, fish, and bubbles.
- Duck Sim 2008 - What's it like to be a duck? Gosh, I've always wanted to know. But wait! Now I can! Duck Sim 2008 fulfills every little boy and girl's wildest dream by letting you play... as a duck!