Link Dump Friday
Well, would you look at that! This edition of Link Dump Friday happens to be number 101! So, if you've been a fan of LDF since the beginning, you've played over 500 games. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! Feel accomplished? I sure do!
- Azaya: Mission Borneo - A fast-paced platformer in the vein of The Fancy Pants Adventure, which is reason enough to give it a shot! Run through the forest collecting gems, wall jumping, sliding down hills, and shooting arrows at enemies.
- Super D - A 2.5D platform/puzzle game where you play a rolling/walking cube making his way up a rotating tower filled with locked doors. It's a bit more challenging than you might think, and boy is that background music familiar! *wink*
- Run Elephant Run - Your objective in Run Elephant Run: run. Obstacles: things that make you not run. To win: keep running. From jmtb02, maker of Achievement Unlocked (you might recognize the elephant) and the Four Second series of games.
- CrackShot - Shoot stuff! Quickly! You're a wild west gun hero! Use the mouse! Aim for the targets! Bounce bullets off of hard surfaces! Win!
- Ultimate Crab Battle - GRAAAH! It's an absurdly over-the-top battle with a giant grab! Contains nearly every weapon and pop culture reference known to mankind. PROTIP: Hold the A button to attack for MASSIVE DAMAGE.