Link Dump Friday
First, I believe that this website should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a Link Dump Friday on the moon and returning it safely to the earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.
- That Word Game - Letters of all sizes fall from the top of screen, piling into an atrocious mess at the bottom. Click them in order to spell words, the longer the better, and try to score time bonuses to stay alive.
- Kutuke - A different take on the memory matching concept, your goal is to click and eliminate the main symbol. In order to do that, however, you must first click its prerequisite, which itself may have one or more prerequisites, and so on. Work backwards and eliminate the chain.
- Maze Stopper 2 - Stop the guy in blue from reaching the flag before your character by placing obstacles in his way! Freeze/unfreeze time with the [spacebar] and place stones with the mouse. Simple, but challenging.
- Alphabreakical - A stylish Breakout clone centered around destroying letters of the alphabet. Break the blocks in the right order (as indicated by the moving star icon) for tons of points.
- Ninja or Nun - One is a battle-hardened mercenary, bringer of swift justice and master of subterfuge. The other... is a ninja. And it's your job to find and click the ninja as quickly as you can.
- Dropple - Control the bouncing ball to pick up coins scattered about the platforms (some of which... MOVE!) across the stage.