Link Dump Friday
Rainbows. Unicorns. Fluffy bunnies. Smiling baby seals. Cotton candy trees. None of these things are featured in this edition of Link Dump Friday. Instead we have binary puzzles, meat-based action heroes, and a game centered around tossing people into buckets!
- Big Bod Says - Big Bod says... click on this link! Big Bod says... play this game! Now go eat a banana! HA! Big Bod didn't say Big Bod says, and therefore you lose points.
- Binary - A simple math-based puzzle game that tests your binary conversion skills. In other words:
- Mouze Maze - A mouse avoidance game with quite a bit of polish and style. Move the spark through each stage without running into anything solid. Bonus points for a great steampunk visual theme!
- People Bucket - He he. It's a game about throwing people. Into buckets! PIck up the mannequin figures and fling them over the line, aiming for the bucket-like goal across the stage.
- Downhill Snowboard 2 - It's ragdoll snowboarding at its best. Slide down the snowy slopes and try to look as cool as possible, performing tricks with the [arrow] and [A,S] keys for points.
- Meat Boy map pack - Remember the user-created level pack promised in the original review of Meat Boy? It's here! Expect some seriously challenging new stages for the fleshy hero.
- TripleJack Holiday Promo - TripleJack Poker is offering a special holiday promotion: Free Power Player upgrade for 24 hours. Offer good for new or existing members. Just create a new account, or log on with your existing account. Let the pie tossing commence!