Rainbows. Unicorns. Fluffy bunnies. Smiling baby seals. Cotton candy trees. None of these things are featured in this edition of Link Dump Friday. Instead we have binary puzzles, meat-based action heroes, and a game centered around tossing people into buckets!
- Big Bod Says - Big Bod says... click on this link! Big Bod says... play this game! Now go eat a banana! HA! Big Bod didn't say Big Bod says, and therefore you lose points.
- Binary - A simple math-based puzzle game that tests your binary conversion skills. In other words:
- Mouze Maze - A mouse avoidance game with quite a bit of polish and style. Move the spark through each stage without running into anything solid. Bonus points for a great steampunk visual theme!
- People Bucket - He he. It's a game about throwing people. Into buckets! PIck up the mannequin figures and fling them over the line, aiming for the bucket-like goal across the stage.
- Downhill Snowboard 2 - It's ragdoll snowboarding at its best. Slide down the snowy slopes and try to look as cool as possible, performing tricks with the [arrow] and [A,S] keys for points.
- Meat Boy map pack - Remember the user-created level pack promised in the original review of Meat Boy? It's here! Expect some seriously challenging new stages for the fleshy hero.
- TripleJack Holiday Promo - TripleJack Poker is offering a special holiday promotion: Free Power Player upgrade for 24 hours. Offer good for new or existing members. Just create a new account, or log on with your existing account. Let the pie tossing commence!