If you ever sat outside on a warm summer's night (or a cool winter's eve, I suppose), stared up at the sky and thought "Boy do I wish I was that big ball of rock in the sky!", this edition of Link Dump Friday helps fulfill that wish!
- I Wish I Were the Moon - A fun little experimental game where your only goal is to uncover the five hidden endings. Using the mouse, take pictures of the scene and "move" objects around to discover things. Depending on what you put where, you get one of the endings.
- High-D - Ok, there's really only one reason this game is here: it has yodeling. Well, and you collect cows. And there are random facts about cheese. Sure, the game itself is rather thin, hit detection is a bit off, and it's possible to ruin your entire game if you're not paying attention at all times, but go back and read the first sentence. Yodeling!
- Commando 2 - Inspired by the likes of Contra and Metal Slug, Commando 2 is a side-scrolling platform shooter with incredibly gorgeous pixel art and a surprisingly fluid control scheme. Choose an inventory of weapons randing from a sword to guns and explosives, then head out into the jungle and tackle enemies. The action is a bit slow and simple at the start, so veterans may need a comfy pillow in order to survive the lull stage.
- Rings of Color - A simple rotation-based puzzle game where you must maneuver the red rings to surround the red dots. Tougher than it sounds, and rather Rubik's Cube-like.
- Funkyball - In Funkyball, your goal is to roll the ball to the goal as fast as you can. Of course physics stand in your way, as the ball bounces on some platforms, sticks to others, and really seems to want to keep its momentum.