Link Dump Friday
As promised last week, I now present to you Link Dump Friday: IDUNNOWHATEVERLOL Edition! I apologize if a very light arcade/mouseplay feeling comes across when you play these games. Rest assured, however, that it's not a theme. Just a... flavor.
- Ninja Glove - I know you like the Four Second series of lightning-fast mini-games. Throw in a rock soundtrack and add some ninjas and you have Ninja Glove. And Ninja Glove = win.
- Mk5 - Fun little arcade game where you pilot a flying robot around to collect energy pods and other bonus power-ups. Of course lasers just happen to appear to make your life more challenging.
- Pixelshocks' Tower Defense II - An isometric tower defense game that doesn't stray too far from the genre's established principals. The interface is a bit cluttered and complex, but the core TD gameplay is alive and well. Hopefully the music won't drive you too insane...
- Click Fest 3 - An actual click fest, as advertised! Choose the length of game you want to play, then click all the targets as quickly as you can. That's it! Enjoy! Have fun! Click lots!
- Oktapodi - A short, French-made animation that claimed "Best of Show Winner" at SIGGRAPH (Special Interest Group on GRAPHics and Interactive Techniques). A comical tale about two little octopus friends and their escape from the grasps of a stubborn and determined restaurant cook.