Link Dump Friday
We have a very special Link Dump Friday this week! Why? Because... I said so? Or is it because it's the first day of August? Or is it because we have games about math, ninjas, circus performers and cannons all in one article?!
- The Lone Ninja - A simple but enjoyable platformer with plenty of ninja activities to go around, including wall jumping and throwing various ninja-type weapons.
- Dralion - Created to promote the latest Cirque du Soleil production, Dralion is a nice-looking platforming game with fairly standard gameplay. But the visuals are so nice and the concept so... odd... you just have to give it a try.
- Prism: Light the Way - A light reflecting puzzle game where you must move mirrors, prisms and more to shine the right color of light on every GLOWBOS on the screen. The only down side is you must play timed mode before puzzle mode, which is a might bit frustrating if you ask me. A longer, more full-featured downloadable version of Prism: Light the Way is also available.
- ADDiction - It's a matching-type puzzle game with numbers and maths! AAAHHH! Click on a string of numbers to create a problem that solves itself. For example, click on 2, then the plus sign, then 3, then double click the number 5 and all the tiles disappear. This one really bends your brain in a loop.
- RagDoll Cannon 1.5 - An update to the original Ragdoll Cannon game, featuring more levels and the same physics-based gameplay. Simply fire ragdolls from the cannon and try to get one to the button on the screen. Not as easy as it sounds!