You like physics games? I like physics games. This week we've thrown in two physics playground/puzzle games to teach you valuable lessons about life. Namely, don't stack all your blocks on one side of the seesaw, and elaborate domino setups inevitably fall to the ground.
- Poiser - A "hand drawn physics puzzle game" where you pile blocks on a balanced beam in an attempt to reach the dotted line.
- Swamp Escape - A remake of the old DOS game Perestroika, your job is to hop across the lilypads and make it to the ground on the other side.
- Comblo - Very similar to Tringo, Comblo is a puzzle game that can be described as a blending of Tetris and Bingo. Place blocks on the board and try to fill squares 2x2 or greater.
- Domino-P - Created by the author of Poiser, Domino-P is a physics/dominos game where you place tiles in the right spaces then click "go" to watch it all come crumbling down.
- Warfare Transporter - A simple arcade game from Submachine guru Mateusz Skutnik. Slide the ship left and right to avoid bombs, then click the mouse to drop mines of your own.