Today's Link Dump Friday is brought to you by candy tins and completely hypothetical situations. If you are a candy manufacturer and you package candy in a fun-looking container, make sure you include at least one feature: the ability to open the tin and retrieve the candy inside. Children, tall people, people with feet, and Link Dump Friday writers like candy very much, and we generally do not like injuring ourselves or eating spilled candy off the floor. Hypothetically, of course...
- Automaton 2 - The sequel to last year's 2D puzzle adventure Automaton, Automaton 2 brings back the same steampunk atmosphere and [tab]-induced hotspot finding we found surprisingly enjoyable.
- Mesmemarble 2 - A bouncey physics-based arcade game where you pilot a marble to collect stars and reach the goal in each stage. It's a boring idea until you add some rather insane power-ups and obstacles to the mix.
- Dr. Ku - The Kitchen - From the creators of Esklavos comes a great-looking point-and-click room escape/puzzle game. Similar to the Hapland series in style, click objects around the room and try to find your way out of the dirty kitchen.
- Flux - A simple, stylish and relaxing puzzle game, Flux tasks you with chaining together bubbles to make combos that match the color of the center orb. As the timer counts down, grab as many bubbles as you can to meet your quota.
- Three Attendants - A straightforward (and very cute) point-and-click game from the creator of Wonderful Sea. Slide through the scenes and click on objects to interact with them. Use your inventory to solve simple puzzles.