Link Dump Friday
It's Link Dump Friday, special hyper mega Christmas holiday edition! Spread a little end of the year wintertime cheer with these festive games, most of which involve presents and/or destroying things!
- Flash Empires 2: Christmas Crusades - Who says Christmas has to be about fuzzy happy lovey stuff? Flash Empires 2 is a tower defense game where you must defend Santa's workshop from hordes of minions sent by his evil brother. Place troops, towers and other helpful toys to stave off the waves of reindeer and elves. Evil reindeer and elves.
- Santa Express - Deliver presents to good little boys and girls while dumping sacks of coal on the naughty ones. You control Santa's sleigh as it slides around the top of the screen, tapping the [spacebar] when you're ready to drop your gift. Watch the wind direction and speed, and be careful in later levels to keep presents away from the grumpy little monsters.
- Santa's Cannon - It's time to deliver presents again. Instead of that stupid sleigh and reindeer combo, you get to use a cannon! Load the correct present into Santa's cannon, aim, and fire. The more you deliver, the higher your score.
- Pimp My Sleigh - Just in time for sleigh-pimping season comes this fun advergame. Design your sleigh and submit it to the gallery, then race it down snowy hills loaded with presents, snowmen, trees, and... dynamite?! (Thanks, art begotti!)
- Gold Miner Holiday Haul - The Gold Miner series of games continues with this limited edition, special collectors version, holiday extravaganza in which the loot you're after is made up of... presents. Just send out your grappling hook and haul in all the lovely wrapped packages, Christmas cookies and happiness that you can.
- Christmas Escape - And what would Christmas be like without a little holiday point-and-click room escape game? Your objective is to find all the presents hidden all over the room that you're trying to escape from. And why are we trying to escape from a room filled with presents, anyways? From the Sphere and RGB developer, Neutral. But hurry! It looks like they're going to take it down after Christmas. (Thanks, Stephen!)
- Icescape - (PG13) Less of a holiday game, more of a winter-themed room escape title. You're trapped in a research base on the arctic circle, and it's mighty cold outside. Find items and search the room for a way out! But be careful, blood and gore present means keep this away from the impressionable ones.