Link Dump Friday
A healthy smattering of link dumped games this Friday, many of which are from developers you already know and love. The creators of Warp Forest, Bloons, and Submachine each have a new game available to play, and as luck would have it, they're all different genres than the titles that the developers are famous for!
- Zeba - A brand new release from Bloons creator Ninjakiwi combines old-school top-down puzzle gaming with fire, acid and ice! Move the little critter around the grid and tap the spacebar to fire. Your goal is to eliminate every material from the screen, and it's not as easy as it sounds.
- Wogger-Mini - The series of Samorost-esque point-and-click adventure episodes recently hit a milestone 100 installments. That's... a lot of pointing and clicking.
- Mission to Mars - From the Mr. MothBall, Covert Front and Submachine series creator comes another great-looking platform game starring a weirdo alien collecting keys to unlock doors on Mars. Or is he an anteater in a spacesuit?
- Fireflies - A soothing game of luck and skill where you try to explode fireflies using the allotted number of shots. Your weapon bounces off the jagged walls, but aiming and hitting all the randomly floating bugs is almost more chance than skill. And does anyone else think it's sad to blow up fireflies?
- Touch the Bubbles 2 - From the creator of Warp Forest comes a musical puzzle game where you must repeat the melody using a series of bubbles. If you have a good ear for music you'll have an easier time with the game, otherwise it ends up being more of a guessing game.
- Conceptis - Few websites do free online/printable number/picture pizzles as well as Conceptis. Try your hand at weekly sudoku puzzles, or get fancy with kakuro, battleships, slitherlink, hashi, and half a dozen varieties of picture-forming puzzles. Some can be played online and all can be printed and solved with a good old fashioned pencil.