Link Dump Friday
Oh dear, where did the summer go to? Everyone's heading back to school, and I didn't get half the things I wanted to do done! I wanted to take a bike ride through the state park, and I wanted to have that water balloon fight with my friends. I also wanted to fill a kiddie pool with banana pudding and read through all of my Berenstain Bears books once more. Now I'm kinda sad. Maybe some delicious Link Dump Friday would cheer everyone up!
- Red Wire - Retreat back to your days at the fair when you spent hundreds of dollars trying to win a stuffed animal by moving the wire loop around the maz--TZZZZD!!! Rats...
- Pac Mondrian - Everything you enjoy about the classic arcade game, but with a modern art twist. A cultured experience for java.
- Transmigration - A simple shmup where you play as a diver in th-- wait, no, you're a dragon flyin-- no, a skydiving robot who-- Aw, just play it.
- Thor Towers - A simple one-button game using the [spacebar]. Build a tower by dropping blocks and without tipping over. Somewhat reminiscent of Eyezmaze's Vanilla game. Simple and fun.
- Peace Plane - How long can you last against the attacking planes and ships, when your arsenal mostly consists of weapons made of feathers?
- Where's an Egg? - Brush up on your Russian and give this detective search game a try. Pixels so thick, you have to chew it.
Give these games a shot and let us know what you think. Anything here worth a full review?