Link Dump Friday
Waits for your select tasting
Is it sweet or sour?
The best of the best
Will be treated to review
And the rest will rest
- Loa and the Island Quest - Play as Loa as she goes back in time and explores an island and more in her quest to save the...universe?
- Silversphere - Wait! No, come back! This isn't marble madness! Push crates and avoid danger to solve tricky puzzles. I like to think of it as if I'm some shiny robot dockworker on a crate pushing, puzzle solving rampage.
- Wakerider - One of the winning entries from the DonationCoder Accessibility Game Coding Contest. DonationCoder challenged programmers to design accessible games that were either 1-switch (i.e. use only one key) or sound centric (no visuals necessary). In Wakerider, deftly pilot the boat around the course while making sure your wakeboarder in tow doesn't lose her balance.
- Pandemic - Flash simulation game with eery similarity to DEFCON. Although, in this case you play a virus threatening to brighten the lives of little children, or wipe out the human race...one or the other, I can't remember. Say, you look a little pale....
- Islander Boys - What the game lacks in gameplay depth, it makes up for in pure production value and fun. Fun music, a singing chorus, coconuts, GIANT ENEMY CRABS, and well...some island flavor, make for an entertaining boat trip.
- Save the Sheriff - Suffering from Snowdriftland withdrawal? This Mario inspired platformer puts you in the shoes of a heroic pig off to save the Sheriff. Rejoice in the pixilated goodness of the west!